Friday 24 July 2015

HAIR ROMANCE : 6 ways to blow dry your hair!

I’ve been a little confused by the question, “How would you like your hair blowdried today?” at the end of my hair appointment.

(Note: blowdry = blowout. Are there any other words to describe it?)

When I say smooth with a bit of volume, do they have the same idea of volume? Will I walk out with softly smoothed hair or big pageant hair? It’s hard to describe what you want at the hairdresser. This is where the saying a picture is worth a thousand words is true.

It was easy at The Dry Bar in New York, as they have a picture menu to choose the hair you want. For example, a Cosmopolitan is loose curls and a Manhattan is dead straight and smooth. No confusion there.

I love a salon blowdry, and I can make it last for days in my hair. Here are some ways you can blowdry your hair.

HAIR ROMANCE : 6 ways to blow dry your hair!

Straight. My hair has been blowdried straight then super straightened with a flat iron.
Smooth with flicked ends. My hair has been blowdried straight and the end curled up with a round brush.
Volume with soft curls. My hair has been blowdried with a large round brush to create volume and soft curls at the ends
Smooth waves. My hair has been blowdried and curled uniformly with a 50mm barrel curling wand then brushed out into soft waves.
Beach waves. My hair has been blowdried straight and then curled randomly with a 13mm barrel curling wand then shaken loose to form messy curls.
Curly. My hair has been blowdried upside-down with a diffuser to encourage my natural curls.

Read more about : HAIR BLOWDRIED TODAY


No comments:

Post a Comment